Your Organization’s Custom Framework
If your security program is comprised of internal controls developed by your organization, or even a combination of controls from various frameworks, the ASCENT Portal will provide lifecycle management of each control. This includes assigning control ownership, initial assessment, evidence collection, recurring control assessments, compliance reporting, and future updates to controls.
Each control family or group of your defined controls will be addressed in the security assessment and all associated security program documentation.
- Custom Framework Security Assessment
- Risk Assessment for Environmental, Human, IT, and Business Risks
- Compliance Calendar and Real-Time Dashboards
- Policies, plans, and procedures for your custom framework
- Incident Response Management and Reporting
- Acknowledgement Tracking for Policies, Acceptable Use, Employee Handbooks, and more
- Business Continuity Strategy, Plan, Testing, and Reporting Templates
- Vendor Due Diligence Procedure, Automated Risk Ranking, Assessments, and Reporting
- Security Awareness: Annual, New Hire, Functional/Role-Based Training and Reporting
- Automated Weekly Status Reports and On-Demand Complete Assessment Reports