Within the ASCENT Portal, we help companies automate FFIEC compliance and risk assessments for better tracking, risk management, and evidence of compliance. The security program requirements defined within the IT Examination Handbooks will help you streamline controls, continuously monitor FFIEC compliance, and build trust with leaders and industry partners.
The complete FFIEC Security Program powered by ASCENT address all of the IT Examination Handbooks in their current form.
Step away from complex data governance models, unorganized IT asset management, and ineffective change management. ASCENT Portal’s real time dashboards, continuous monitoring, templates, and more, your company can fully manage operational risk within cloud environments, hybrid environments, and other emerging technologies.
There’s no need to wait; set a time to see it in action:
- FFIEC IT Handbook Security Assessment
- Risk Assessment for Environmental, Human, IT, and Business Risks
- Compliance Calendar and Real-Time Dashboards
- Policies, plans, and procedures for FFIEC IT Exam Handbook compliance
- Incident Response Management and Reporting
- Acknowledgement Tracking for Policies, Acceptable Use, Employee Handbooks, and more
- Business Continuity Strategy, Plan, Testing, and Reporting Templates
- Vendor Due Diligence Procedure, Automated Risk Ranking, Assessments, and Reporting
- Security Awareness: Annual, New Hire, Functional/Role-Based Training and Reporting
- Automated Weekly Status Reports and On-Demand Complete Assessment Reports