FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (CAT)
The Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (CAT) helps financial institutions identify risks and determine cybersecurity preparedness. CAT assessments provide institutions the ability to measure performance and maturity of their security program over time. This maturity-based framework provides institutions with the ability to easily demonstrate security program improvements year over year, which is of particular interest during examinations and audits.
Security risk assessments quickly help identify the security gaps by using remediation actions and prioritize preemptive measures to strengthen your environments.
There’s no need to wait; set a time to see it in action:
- CAT Security Assessment
- Risk Assessment for Environmental, Human, IT, and Business Risks
- Compliance Calendar and Real-Time Dashboards
- Policies, plans, and procedures for CAT compliance
- Incident Response Management and Reporting
- Acknowledgement Tracking for Policies, Acceptable Use, Employee Handbooks, and more
- Business Continuity Strategy, Plan, Testing, and Reporting Templates
- Vendor Due Diligence Procedure, Automated Risk Ranking, Assessments, and Reporting
- Security Awareness: Annual, New Hire, Functional/Role-Based Training and Reporting
- Automated Weekly Status Reports and On-Demand Complete Assessment Reports