Cloud Control Matrix (CCM)
The Cloud Security Alliance developed the Cloud Control Matrix that defines control requirements associated with cloud computing. The CCM addresses key aspects of secure cloud technology, including which entities within the cloud supply chain should be responsible for implementing specific controls.
As cloud technology, remote work, and a variety of IoT devices continue to grow, so does the difficulty in maintaining compliance through cumbersome spreadsheets.
Automating security controls and data protection measures ensures consistent compliance, eliminating the need for cumbersome spreadsheets and file sharing. Clients and industry guidelines expect secure and compliant business practices in the cloud. The ASCENT Cloud Control Matrix delivers compliance, testing, incident response, reporting, and more, all in one dashboard.
Your clients and partners expect you to ensure the security and privacy of its company’s data. If you fail to provide a secure cloud environment and manage it in a way that continuously meets industry security requirements, you are putting your company at risk for a security breach.
See the ASCENT portal in action, or download one of our secure Cloud Control Matrix resources below.
- Security Assessment addressing all CCM requirements
- Risk Assessment for Environmental, Human, IT, and Business Risks
- Compliance Calendar and Real-Time Dashboards
- Policies, plans, and procedures benchmarked against CCM control requirements
- Incident Response Management and Reporting
- Acknowledgement Tracking for Policies, Acceptable Use, Employee Handbooks, and more
- Business Continuity Strategy, Plan, Testing, and Reporting Templates
- Vendor Due Diligence Procedure, Automated Risk Ranking, Assessments, and Reporting
- Security Awareness: Annual, New Hire, Functional/Role-Based Training and Reporting
- Automated Weekly Status Reports and On-Demand Complete Assessment Reports